When you right click on a file name, select "email" and then click OK, and no new email message opens, perform the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Check to see if your computer has more than one mail profile.
- To do so, Click on Start » Control Panel.
- Click on the Mail icon.
- Click the button that says Show profiles.
- Select the Radio Button that says "Always use this profile" and ensure that the correct profile is listed in the drop-down menu.
- Select the Profile you want to use by default.
- Click Ok.
Note: If you are still unable to get a new email message to open, then check the size of the file you are attempting to email. Most email programs have a limit or restriction on the size of attachments. As a general guideline, any file larger than 10MB is too large to send as an email attachment.