This error is a Windows 7 error when the installer cannot install the files properly to C:\ProgramData\eFileCabinet\5
If a user receives this error, perform the following steps to resolve -
- Uninstall eFileCabinet 5 Client
- Set permissions on the C:\ProgramData\eFileCabinet\5 folder so that Everyone has Full Control.
- (Right-click on the"5" folder and go to Properties.
- Select the Security tab and click "Edit...
- Click "Add..."
- Type "Everyone" (no quotes) and select OK.
- Now choose the "Full Control" checkbox and Apply the changes.)
- Reinstall the eFileCabinet 5 Client.
* AN ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION *
Rename the “5” folder in C:\ProgramData\eFileCabinet\, run a repair on it through Programs and Features. In the newly created “5” folder, re-create the “Printer” folder.
You may also choose to, following applied permissions, run the eFileCabinet program as administrator (right click on the desktop icon, go to Properties, Compatibility, and check the box next to "Run as administrator", then apply the changes).