To enable and utilize the two factor authentication in RUBEX, follow the steps listed below.
- Download an authenticator application from your device’s application store (Examples of these authenticator’s include Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, etc) and connect it to your eFileCabinet account.
- Activate Two Factor Authentication by going to the menu in the upper left, Settings tab, account settings. Check “Enable two factor authentication”, choose the authentication type, then set a requirement for how often a user must authenticate, then save the changes.
- Upon logging in again, you will receive a notification regarding a code being sent to you. This should generate a QR code to be sent to you via email. Upon receipt of the email, click “Your QR code”.
- Your QR code will open in your browser ( Pops-ups being disabled may affect this). An example of a QR code you may see is displayed below.
- Scan your QR code with your mobile authenticator application. This will produce a code for you to enter on the login screen on Https://account.efilecabinet.net