Downloading the Rubex Desktop App
To install the Rubex Desktop App, start by logging in to your Rubex account here.
Once logged in, click on the download icon at the top right of the Rubex page to download the installer for the Rubex Desktop App.
Once the download is complete, run the installation file.
Installing the Rubex Desktop App
Once you run the installer, you’ll be greeted by the initial page of the setup wizard.
- Click on ‘Next’ to begin setting up your Rubex Desktop App installation.
- This page of the setup wizard allows you to change the installation of directory of the Rubex Desktop App. If you don’t need to change it, keep it all as default and click on ‘Next’ to continue.
- This final page confirms that the Rubex Desktop App is ready to install. Click on next and the program will install and promptly open immediately after.
Once the Rubex app opens, you’re ready to start using it. Simply log in using the same username and password you use when logging into the website.
Installing the Rubex Desktop App Add-ons
Once the Rubex Desktop App is installed, you can install the optional add-ons from within the application.
Start by opening the Rubex Desktop App and logging in if you have not done so already.
- Once logged in, click on the gear icon located at the top right of the Rubex window to open up the Settings page.
- In the "Settings" window that appears, locate the add-ons section at the top and click on the ‘Install’ button next to the Printer and Scanner.
The installation will begin immediately upon clicking the ‘Install’ button and, when completed, you will notice the ‘Install’ button changes to ‘Uninstall’.
For information on how to use the Printer and Scanner Add-ons, please see the guide here.