Your Rubex account has a data limit, this is a limit on the amount of data that you can store to your Rubex account workspace. You can find this limit, and view your current data usage in the "Account Settings" menu.
This feature is available in both the Rubex Web Interface, and the Rubex Desktop App.
** Please note ** your storage limit reflects all Active Data as well as any data that is in your Recycle Bin. Purging documents from your recycle bin will remove that data and will no longer count towards your data limit.
How to view Available Storage and Account Settings
- Log into Rubex
- Go to the main menu in the top left corner of the screen and select Admin
- In the left pane of the screen select "Settings" then select "Account Settings"
- In the Account Details Section you will see
- The number of files you have currently stored in Rubex (this is a count of just your documents)
- The amount of data that you are currently using
- Your storage limit
We offer several different packages for eFileCabinet Rubex and our other platforms that have a wide range and variety of keys and features. If you would like to extend or increase your data storage limit please contact your account rep here at eFileCabinet and they can assist you.
801-374-5505 | www.efilecabinet.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Purge Deleted Items: https://efilecabinethelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041699492-Rubex-How-to-Purge-Deleted-Items
How to Restore Deleted Items: https://efilecabinethelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042129631-Rubex-How-to-Restore-Deleted-Items-