In Rubex when you delete an item, you can recover or purge that item from your Deleted Items bin, or "Recycle bin." This is a built-in feature to protect you from accidentally purging data, and it will act as a fail-safe in your account should a Cabinet, Drawer, Folder, or Document be accidentally deleted.
This feature is available in both the Rubex Web Interface, and the Rubex Desktop App.
**Please Note** The Recycle bin allows users to purge data permanently from Rubex. If you decide to purge an item in your recycle bin, it cannot be recovered not even from a backup.
How to Purge Deleted Items:
- Log into Rubex
- Select the Main Menu in the top left corner of the screen and go to Admin
- In the left pane of the screen select "File Management" and then select "Recycle Bin"
- You should see your Recycle Bin Table appear in the center pane of the screen
- In the recycle bin, you can use the "FILTERS" option to find a file based on Name, Path, or date-range.
- Once your results are filtered, you can use the column-headers to sort the data in the recycle bin table
- Once you have found the item that you wish to purge, select that item so it is highlighted in Grey
- Select "Purge Selected" in the bottom left of the center-pane
Any Cabinet, Drawer, or Folder that is Purged cannot be recovered, not even from a backup.
HOW TO RESTORE DELETED ITEMS: https://efilecabinethelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042129631-Rubex-How-to-Restore-Deleted-Items-