eSignature is a feature in Rubex that allows users to request electronic signatures, initials, and other approvals from any individuals on specified documents. This can be used for documents that require the signature of multiple parties such as Tax Documents, Lease Agreements or Business contracts
This feature is available in both the Rubex Web Interface, and the Rubex Desktop App.
**Please Note** eSignature is available as part of several feature packages within Rubex. If you would like a quote, please contact your account rep here at eFileCabinet. email@example.com
How to use eSignature (Troubleshooting)
If you are having any issues with eSignature please make sure your requests meet the following requirements:
- Your document cannot be encrypted or password protected prior to sending for signature.
- Your original document cannot exceed 10mb in filesize
- Your original document cannot be 'Checked out' - Checked out files cannot be sent in any way from eFileCabinet Rubex until they are checked in.
- Your document name and request description cannot exceed 100 characters
You can see the Document description in your "My Transaction" menu in the eSignature tab
- go to the main menu in the top left corner of the screen and select "eSignature"
- in the left pane of the screen select "My Transactions"
- The document Description includes the signer's name and any additional instructions. All of this information is counted toward the 100 Character limit
** Attached are FAQ data sheets**