Rubex has the ability to revert a document to a prior version if there is an accidental change, or if you need to retrieve old data from a document.
When you check a document out to make changes, and check the document back in, a new version is created in the FILE VERSIONS menu. To revert to a previous version, complete the following
- Log into Rubex at https://account.efilecabinet.net or open your Rubex Desktop Application
- Navigate to the document that you would like to revert, and select that file so that it is highlighted in the center pane of the screen.
- Select "File Versions" in the far-right options pane of the screen.
- In the File Versions Menu, select the star next to the file version you would like to use
*note* the date and time listed is the last modification date.
- after you select the star, your document is now reverted to the prior version and you can download, edit, change, etc. just like any other document in Rubex.