eSignature is a feature in Rubex that allows users to request electronic signatures, initials, and other approvals from any individuals on specified documents. This can be used for documents that require the signature of multiple parties such as tax documents, lease agreements or business contracts. At any time, you can check the status of an eSignature request in the eSignature menu.
This feature is available in both the Rubex Web Interface, and the Rubex Desktop App.
**Please Note** eSignature is available as part of several feature packages within Rubex. If you would like a quote, please contact your account rep here at eFileCabinet. email@example.com
How to use eSignature (Checking the Status of a Signature Request)
- Log into Rubex
- Go to the Main Menu in the top left of the screen and select "eSignature"
- In the eSignature Menu you can select your own transactions in the "My Transactions" section in the left pane OR you can view any Account Transactions in the "Account Transactions" option in the left pane
- You can now filter, sort, and search for a specific transaction using the filters at the top of the screen
- Available Status definitions
- Downloaded - The request has been completed and is now stored in Rubex
- Completed - The signatures have been applied to the document, and are being returned to Rubex.
- Unsent - This is a saved request that has not yet been sent
- Sent - This is a sent request that has yet to be signed
- Created- This is a saved request that has completed the Document Preparation menu
- Error - This is a request that cannot be completed
- In Progress - This is a sent request that has not been downloaded and is yet to be signed
- Canceled - This is a canceled request
- Expired - This is a document that has satisfied the Expiration requirements and will need to be resent
- Declined - This is a document which the signer(s) declined to answer
- Suspended - This is a document that is missing necessary fields and cannot be signed.
- When hovering your mouse over a request in the center pane of the screen you will see 4 buttons appear on the right side of the screen
- Preview allows you to preview the request
- Edit allows you to see an additional details menu, and it allows you to edit the request
- Refresh will update the status of the current request in real-time
- Trash - This will delete the request
How to use eSignature - Preparing a Document and Sending the Request: https://efilecabinethelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041701812-Rubex-How-to-use-eSignature-Preparing-a-Document-and-Sending-the-Request