Permissions are another name for Security, where you can specify which users have what permissions on or visibility to an item.
To apply permissions to the Account workspace/cabinet/drawer/folder/file, perform the following steps.
- Select the item in the left or center pane of the screen.
- Click the "Permissions" button on the far right pane of the screen.
- The Current permissions will be available here
- To add permissions, select the "Plus-Symbol"
- Configure the permissions for this item
- Search for, or enter the username for which permissions should be applied.
- Select the proper permissions
- Select an inheritance Behavior
- Click "Save"
For more information on the different permission types, please see: https://efilecabinethelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038355891-Rubex-Permissions-Read-Write-Delete-Admin-What-do-they-indicate-