Comments can be used in eFileCabinet to add additional notes and information to a Drawer, Folder, or Document in eFileCabinet.
To add/view comments, please perform the following steps:
- Select the item (drawer, folder, file) that you would like to add a comment to and click the "comments" button on the far right pane of the screen.
- In the bottom right pane of the screen, an empty text box will appear. Enter your comment in this box.
- Select the "post" button, to post the comment on the item
Comments, once posted, can be seen in the comments menu. Along with the text of the comment, you will be able to see the date/time the comment was added as well as the user who added the comment.
To edit a comment, you can perform the following steps:
- hover your mouse over an existing comment. You will see two symbols appear; a Pencil (edit) and a Trash Can (delete.) Click the Pencil Icon
- You can enter your edited comment in the space provided
- Click Save